Wj Bradley - Need help

Interest Rate

I have been trying to get in contact with someone from this company for about 2.5 weeks already, but each time I call the number is wrong. I have tried calling 4 different numbers to get in contact with anyone. If someone please get in contact with me !

My email: szavala96@yahoo.com

My cell:702-764-4603

Product or Service Mentioned: Wj Bradley Customer Care.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 15.

WJ Bradley living the American Nightmare of Homeownership

They are the worst company ever to do business with. They had a nice reviews when I entered into the loan back in 2014.

They are so crooked in their string you along loan closing process. They has all your information but one issue after another which is on their part prolongs your loan closing from a 30-40 day process to months of delays. Glad they closed them down in every state. We should sue, sue sue..

the @#!$ out of them. The loan officer quoted us one loan amount and the bank issued appraiser brought in a lower amount by over $70,000.

When I heard they had to shut the doors, I was not surprised at all. I am grateful they can not do this to any more families.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wj Bradley Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2016.

WJ Bradley and LenderLive Network need to be closed down

Montgomery, Minnesota

WJ Bradley had to sell our loan to LenderLive Network because they were told to leave the State of Minnesota. WJ Bradley and LenderLive Network never informed us our loan had been sold, law requires the homeowner be notified 15 days in advance of the loan transfer by both the lender transferring and the lender buying the loan but we never received notification from either.

We continued to make our payments to WJ and then started getting collection cakks abd notices from LenderLive who in turn reported late payments to the credit bureaus.

We sold our home to get rid of LenderLive but we are still having problems with them reporting late payments we have filed BBB complaints and MN Attorney General complaints but no one has come to our aid. We are now not able to get a conventional home loan because of WJ Bradley and LenderLive!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wj Bradley Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Crooked and illegal practices.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2016.

Comments

Dear Customer:

You currently have a mortgage loan application pending with W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital LLC (the “Company”).

We wish to advise you that on March 13, 2016, the Company ceased accepting new applications and funding mortgage loans.

As you have applied for a mortgage loan from the Company, the Company would like to inform you of the proposed next steps. Please note, due to the nature of this situation, the process and next steps are subject to change.

The Company is working to limit disruption to our customers during the wind-down of its business and operations. This includes both customers who have recently applied for a loan, and those who have received a loan approval from the Company, but whose loan has not yet funded.

The Company will be working with your loan officer in attempting to place your mortgage loan application with another mortgage lender. However, various federal and state laws require the Company to protect your privacy. Therefore, the Company must receive an authorization from you before it is legally permitted to transfer any of your personal, non-public information or data to another mortgage lender. Please work with your loan officer for information about how to transfer your loan application or file to a new lender.

The Company will do what it can to ensure a smooth transition.

If you have any questions, please reach out to your loan officer or contact us at contact@wjbradley.com. We appreciate your patience through this process.

Sincerely, W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital LLC

Wj Bradley - Servicing website always down

Never been happy since working with them on a simple refi. The loan broker took too long for processing. Several times I requested all docs be sent to our P.O.box because we have a renter in the house. Never followed our requests. The Lenderlive servicing website is very bad. Very clunky and many times it's not available. "check back later"

Getting to the point of trying to refi again to just get away from them.

Can't even check our loan online because of their *** website.

Now we're wanting to do taxes and we have not received tax docs from them and I can't download because the website is not available.

Phone calls don't help. Promises made, no results!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wj Bradley Loan.

Reason of review: Loan servicer website .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad experience.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 07, 2016.

Wj Bradley - Not even a client

I have never been their client, yet they kept sending confidential documents of other person to my email.

One day I received an email from them asking to review the attached mortgage document. I replied to them that apparently there was a mistake and they sent their email to a wrong email address. They ignored it and kept sending their emails. All my attempts to let them know about the mistake failed. Finally, they sent me a survey asking me how did they do! ;).

I would not even consider dealing with a company that handles sensitive documents in such a careless way.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 10, 2015.

Wj Bradley - Loan Review from Mayer, Minnesota

Mayer, Minnesota
Interest Rate

Dont even know where to start! DO NOT do any business with company.

They will *** in any way possible. We started our loan process in March of 2015 and didnt close till July 2015. We were waiting for house to finish being built so we had a scheduled date to close June 8th. I was was pregnant and due June 17th.

They had all our info and docs needed to send to the underwriter at the end of may but failed to do so till June 15. I had the baby June 19th and we had to be out of our townhouse be june 30. Since they pissed around and didnt do their job to get everything sent in on time, they came back to us stating they couldnt process our loan til after i returned from maternity leave. So basically we went homeless for 4 weeks.

We are now a family of 5 and had to stay eithy sister till we were able to close, which took another month to do so. I had to end my maternity leave 4 weeks early.

Finally we moved in and in one month they transfered our loan. So if you liked to be screwed in more ways than one, this is the mortgage company for you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wj Bradley Loan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2015.

Wj Bradley - Worst Businees I have ever dealt with

W.J. Bradley is the worst business I have ever dealt with.

I got a loan through them and then 2 months later they changed loan service providers. I made my first loan payment to the first loan service provider (Lenderlive) and they never transferred the money to the new loan service provider (Cenlar). I started receiving threatening phone calls from a debt collector. I was never notified that the loan servicer was transferred so I had no knowledge of what was going on until I started receiving calls from the debt collector.

It's been 3 months now and they still have not straightened it out. My monthly statements indicate that I am late on my first payment. W.J. Bradley is doing NOTHING!

They claim "management" is taking care of it but nothing is being done. I'm so upset and disappointed with W.J. Bradley.

They are the worst business I have ever dealt with in my life. No one should ever use them!

I didn't like: Worst business i have ever dealt with in my life.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2015.

Mortgage transfer WJ Bradley

We have six mortgages with WJ Bradley which are all rental property. They recently transferred the mortgages to WJB Live Lender Network and two of the mortgages which we paid have had the payments held up between the two entities.

We've spent hours on the phone with no success. My bank confirms they payment, but they have lost the money. WJ Bradley says it was transferred and we've even had to facilitate three way conversations where WJ Bradley tells WJB Live Lender the codes in which they forwarded our payment. Three months and no resolution.

Tomorrow I will be calling the CAO of WJB, MN Atty General and anyone else who will listen.

I've never experienced anything like this; ever. Avoid this company!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad experience.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2015.

Wj Bradley - Worst service I have ever experienced!!!

I recently got a loan through W.J. Bradley and from day one it has been a living nightmare!

First, they required me to write a letter stating the reason why I wouldn't be living in the property since we allowed the previous owner a 60 day rent back. All my documentation was supposed to be sent to my current rental property address but WJ Bradley sent it to my new home address without me even knowing that I had the mail sent there. There was important documentation about my loan. Then I find out that my loan was being sold.

I tried to make my first mortgage payment but I couldn't even do that because WJ Bradley was in the process of transferring my loan. I finally was able to make my loan payment. I thought everything was good, then at the end of this month, I start getting calls from a collection agency from the new loan holder stating that my September payment was never made! After several hours on the phone, I was told that everything is fine now but when I look at my account, the payment still was never transferred!

I'm worried that my credit will now be affected because of the incompetence of WJ Bradley.

I will never use them again based on my terrible experience! All I was told was "sometimes this happens and we are sorry"

Product or Service Mentioned: Wj Bradley Loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2015.

WJ Bradley rips off buyer on VA loan

As a recent listing agent in Las Vegas, my seller and his buyer were messed with for over 6 weeks on a purchase escrow. They ignored the file until 3 days prior to closing and issued unreasonable demands to fund the loan.

The seller was forced to scrape paint and have a patio cover re-painted by a Licensed Contractor. He wanted to scrape and re-paint himself to save money, however WJ Bradley in Las Vegas demanded a Licensed Contractor. One month after closing, the contractor was never paid and the buyer had to pay 150% of the repairs and re-painting to escrow. The VA would not have allowed this to happen to their buyer, and this was concealed from the VA.

Escrow was to have paid the contractor from the 150% withheld, and the contractor said that this had to be kept outside escrow and that WJ Bradley had the money. They have refused to pay the contractor and now a VA buyer who was forced to pay 150% of repairs, will be facing a Mechanics Lien. I had heard of numerous complaints about WJ Bradley and did not want my seller to accept this buyer because of his lender.

After numerous assurances, everyone was jerked around and the Buyer filed a complaint with the VA about how he was treated. Now he will have a lien on his house after he was forced to pay WJ Bradley for the work that was done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wj Bradley Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 02, 2015.

Comments

I've worked for WJB for 5 years we have never required a licensed contractor to do the work you speak of, who was requiring that because its wrong! I've closed 100's of VA loans with WJB and never had to do what you state above.