They are the worst company ever to do business with.They had a nice reviews when I entered into the loan back in 2014.

They are so crooked in their string you along loan closing process. They has all your information but one issue after another which is on their part prolongs your loan closing from a 30-40 day process to months of delays. Glad they closed them down in every state. We should sue, sue sue..

the @#!$ out of them. The loan officer quoted us one loan amount and the bank issued appraiser brought in a lower amount by over $70,000.

When I heard they had to shut the doors, I was not surprised at all.I am grateful they can not do this to any more families.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wj Bradley. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wj Bradley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Wj Bradley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wj Bradley?

Comments