Mayer, Minnesota
Interest Rate

Dont even know where to start!DO NOT do any business with company.

They will *** in any way possible. We started our loan process in March of 2015 and didnt close till July 2015. We were waiting for house to finish being built so we had a scheduled date to close June 8th. I was was pregnant and due June 17th.

They had all our info and docs needed to send to the underwriter at the end of may but failed to do so till June 15. I had the baby June 19th and we had to be out of our townhouse be june 30. Since they pissed around and didnt do their job to get everything sent in on time, they came back to us stating they couldnt process our loan til after i returned from maternity leave. So basically we went homeless for 4 weeks.

We are now a family of 5 and had to stay eithy sister till we were able to close, which took another month to do so. I had to end my maternity leave 4 weeks early.

Finally we moved in and in one month they transfered our loan.So if you liked to be screwed in more ways than one, this is the mortgage company for you!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wj bradley loan. Wj Bradley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wj bradley loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wj Bradley.

Had an Experience with Wj Bradley?

Comments