W.J.Bradley is the worst business I have ever dealt with.

I got a loan through them and then 2 months later they changed loan service providers. I made my first loan payment to the first loan service provider (Lenderlive) and they never transferred the money to the new loan service provider (Cenlar). I started receiving threatening phone calls from a debt collector. I was never notified that the loan servicer was transferred so I had no knowledge of what was going on until I started receiving calls from the debt collector.

It's been 3 months now and they still have not straightened it out. My monthly statements indicate that I am late on my first payment. W.J. Bradley is doing NOTHING!

They claim "management" is taking care of it but nothing is being done. I'm so upset and disappointed with W.J. Bradley.

They are the worst business I have ever dealt with in my life.No one should ever use them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst business i have ever dealt with in my life. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss mortgage loan. Wj Bradley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mortgage loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wj Bradley.

Had an Experience with Wj Bradley?

Comments